Air Conditioning Tips To Save Money
A guide to air conditioning and how you can save money on your energy bills! These air conditioning tips to save money can help you save a large percentage on your current energy usage. If followed correctly, especially in the summer months when your energy usage for this purpose is much greater, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of air conditioning at home without the excessive charges from your energy supplier. If your air conditioning system is in need of a service give our friendly technicians a call. We’ll have it running efficiently just in time for the hot summer months ahead. Alternatively if you’re in need of a new air conditioning unit, we can advise you on the most suitable system for your home, and offer a great deal on the purchase and installation of your new air conditioner.
- For optimal cooling and savings, set your thermostat to 2 degrees or higher.
- If you’ve left your air conditioning unit off all day, and then turn it on for the first time in the evening, run it at the current room temperature before gradually decreasing.
- Make sure you’re using the “auto” mode on the thermostat instead of the “fan” setting.
- Remember to clean or replace your air conditioning’s filter regularly.
- Invest in some curtains or tack a blanket over the most sun adjacent windows to help block out the heat.
- Use ceiling fans or floor fans to help circulate cool air and push warm air away.
- Make sure the ceiling is properly insulated and there are no leaks or cracks in walls or doors.
- Ask us about checking for leaks on your central air conditioning ducts. Leaky ducts can cause an average of 27% loss of energy.
Call now for an obligation free quote on 0410 689 029 or visit our contact page for more info.